What is GDPR?
The GDPR is the new legal framework drawn by the European Union with effect from May 28, 2018. The primary goal of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is to protect the primary data along with digital privacy.
How will GDPR help a customer to get a clear insight into what we do with the data collected?
Transparency is the essence of building trust for any relationship; likewise, having transparency in business relations is more important as we ask for your personal details. Now as a customer, you have certain rights under GDPR which you can exercise to understand why we ask for your personal information.
There are certain rights for customers under GDPR, they are:
• Right to access: Under GDPR, an individual entitles himself with a right to know what exact information is held regarding them and how is it going to be used by the company.
• Right to get informed on a timely basis: Under GDPR, all companies are compiled to transparency and informing the customers how their personal data like email id, a phone number is going to be used.
• Right to correction: An individual will have the power to get their personal data rectified in case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to control processing: Under GDPR, an individual has a right to suppress or block processing of their personal data.
• Right to raise a question on the usage of personal data: In particular conditions, for example, if a company uses personal data of customers for marketing, historical or scientific research, an individual can object from using their personal data.
• Right to data portability: It permits an individual to reuse or retain their personal data for their own purpose.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Ncodetechnologies.com may use tracking technology depending on the features offered. Tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors and understanding how visitors use ncodetechnologies.com.
The information is not provided to any companies or persons for marketing purposes.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees of NCode Technologies to have access to this information.